Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions that apply when deciding to purchase any services from Reborn Fitness Limited.
You are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions in full by placing an order.
The use of ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ refers to Reborn Fitness Limited and its respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors, and employees. The use of ‘Health issues’ refers to any permanent or temporary health condition, injury or mobility issue that has been diagnosed or which you believe you may have.
The use of ‘PT’ refers to A qualified personal trainer who we employ or subcontract to deliver the Services to you.
The use of ‘Service’ refers to Personal Training or Group-Based Training: the provision of training programs, nutrition guidelines and associated advice via distance communications.
Important Health and Safety Information
1. The services that we offer involve lifting, pushing and pulling heavy weights and your own bodyweight, as well as other strenuous exercises. We also offer nutrition advice targeted at body composition goals (not medical issues) where our PTs are qualified and/or competent to do so.
2. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our Services are delivered to applicable health and safety standards, the human body is complex and unpredictable. So, as with any form of exercise, our Services carry an inherent risk of minor and serious physical injury. Due to these risks, we strongly recommend that you consult a competent, qualified doctor before you start using our Services to identify any Health Issues that you may have and make sure that the Services we provide (including exercise and nutrition guidance) are appropriate for you.
3. Any advice that you receive from us only relates to exercise and nutrition for body composition. Our advice is not a substitute for medical advice from a doctor or a physiotherapist, osteopath, medical nutritionist, dietician or other therapists.
4. You must keep us up to date about your Health Issues during the Services. This includes telling us if you feel unwell or ‘below par’.
5. You must not hold information back from us or your PT about your Health Issues because you think it may be minor, trivial or irrelevant, or haven’t had a medical diagnosis yet.
6. If you do have Health Issues, we may need guidance from your doctor to deliver the Services before you commence them.
7. If you suffer death or personal injury in connection with the Services, but this could have been avoided (or its effects reduced) if you had provided us with adequate information about your Health Issues or if you had consulted with a doctor, we will not accept any liability for death or personal injury which could have been so avoided (as the cause of death/injury would not have been a result of our negligence).
Liability for Things That Go Wrong
8. You enter into this contract with us as a consumer. This contract does not create any liability (directly or indirectly) between us and any business that you work for or which you own. Or any client of such a business. We, therefore, exclude all business-related liabilities which could potentially arise about the Services.
9. Subject to paragraph 7, we do not exclude our liability for death or personal injury where our negligence causes it.
10.For all other losses which you suffer as a result of our acts or omissions (i.e. all except death or personal injury), our liability towards you is capped, in financial terms, at the level of any applicable insurance policy which we have in place (we will take out insurance policies which are appropriate to our business and the risks we face).
Your Personal Information
11. Please refer to our Privacy Notice which outlines the data we collect from you and how we manage it.
Photographs and Videos
12. For all Services that we deliver, we may take photographs or film the session to track your progress or help advise on how to improve your exercise technique. By purchasing Services, you consent to us using these images and videos in our online and paper marketing if we choose to. If you are unhappy with this at any point, please tell us, and we will either not publish the images or videos or take reasonable steps to ensure that people cannot identify you.
Prices and Payment
13. All payments must be made in full, via credit or debit card, card or bank transfer only, before any services are delivered.
14. If we agree that you may pay for the instalments’ services, you must ensure that each instalment is paid on time. If an instalment is not paid on time, you will suspend the services.
15. All fees paid for Services are non-refundable.
16. Our prices for all Services are reviewed regularly, and so the price for renewing a package may sometimes be greater than the price of the previous package.
Cancellations – Packages
17. Packages and subscriptions are non-refundable once purchased, whether you use them or not
18. If you wish to cancel your membership with us, you must provide a minimum of the 30-days notice period in writing to email@example.com.
19. All sessions have a 24-hour cancellation period, meaning if you wish to cancel or reschedule a confirmed session time, this must be done 24-hours before the agreed sessions. All reschedules or cancelled sessions within the 24-hour period will be charged in full.
20. Please note that your body composition or other fitness goals will depend partly upon the services we deliver and how much of our services you buy, how well your body responds to exercise and diet, and how you comply with our training and diet recommendations. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that you will achieve your body composition and fitness goals, but we will work hard to help you achieve them.
Personal Training and Group-Based Training
21. After you have signed up for our services, one of our PTs will invest time in getting to know your training and nutrition experience and then design a training and nutrition plan that is suited towards your goals. The program will be periodically updated to take account of your progress and to keep things fresh.
22. It is important to provide us with full information at the outset by completing the forms that we provide to you and provide us with photographs showing your current physique.
23. It is also important that you provide us with regular and clear feedback on all aspects of your training and diet and provide photographs of your physique so that, if necessary, your PT can alter or vary your program accordingly.
24. If you wish to achieve a certain result, it is important that you stick to your PT’s nutritional and training guidance and keep a food and training diary at all times during the Services.
25. All of the exercises our PTs will recommend are safe, provided that they are executed properly. Due to the inherent nature of group-based training, we cannot assess your skill and competence with every given exercise. You, therefore, follow the PTs training program entirely at your own risk, insofar as the quality and maintenance of the equipment you work out with is concerned and how you execute the exercise. Please, be aware of your limits and if uncertain about or unfamiliar with an exercise, seek assistance from one of our PTs.
26. We reserve the right to sub-contract Service provision to other companies and individuals (including PTs) to satisfy our obligations to you. You will not have any direct contractual relationship with any such subcontractor or PT concerning the Services, and you will not have to worry about managing them.
27. It is your responsibility to check with your doctor before taking any supplements. Our PTs and we cannot decide whether a given supplement is appropriate to your specific circumstances or Health Issues.
28. We encourage all clients to conduct their own research into a supplement before they take it to decide if it is right for them and speak with their doctor.
29. We do not support the use of, and will accept the use of any illegal substances or grey market drugs within our premises.
29. The language of this Agreement has been written with the consumer in mind.
30. To the fullest extent permissible under UK and EU law, this contract is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts. By buying our Services, you are deemed to understand and agree to this.
31. Reborn Fitness is dedicated to and confident in helping you to become leaner, fitter, healthier and stronger. Should you get to the end of your Six Week Challenge and have not seen any progress towards (lose or gain body weight at some point during your challenge) towards your goals laid out in your initial goal-setting plan.
We will transfer your entire challenge fee back.
This money-back guarantee is only valid if you meet the following criteria:
You complete all initial registration requirements before your first session with us.
You attend three sessions per week throughout your six-week challenge.
You complete all weekly check-in forms on time (the day they are sent to you)
You track your complete nutritional intake daily and meet the calories targets assigned each day within a 20% variance.
Proof of Execution: Proof that the reborn fitness recommendations have been attempted is required.
Lastly, if you’d wish to raise any concern or complaint, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org